57709 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 57709: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Pennington County
- Centroid: Latitude 44.232, Longitude -103.389
- Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone (UTC -7 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 1,179
- PO Box Addresses: 1,273
- Residential Addresses: 1,273
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Rapid City, SD 57709 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 57709 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 57709 is contained within ZIP Code 57702 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 57702 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(3.6 miles SE)
(6.8 miles SE)
Blucksberg Mountain, SD
(9.4 miles NNW)
Johnson Siding, SD
(10.5 miles SSW)
Buffalo Chip, SD
(12.6 miles N)
Rapid City, SD
(13.1 miles SE)
(13.6 miles NNW)
Ashland Heights, SD
(14.9 miles ESE)
Colonial Pine Hills, SD
(16 miles SSE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Wonderland Homes, SD
(3.1 miles SE)
(5.1 miles NNW)
(6.3 miles WSW)
(7 miles WSW)
(8.1 miles W)
(8.5 miles W)
Thunderbird Homes Addition, SD
(8.7 miles SSW)
(9 miles SSE)
South Canyon Country Estates, SD
(9.1 miles S)
(9.4 miles W)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 57709
Use HTL Address Research for a South Dakota Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
South Dakota Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.