57198 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 57198: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Not Acceptable, USPS
Earth Resources Obs, SD 57198
- ZIP Code Type: UNIQUE - SINGLE ENTITY
- County: Minnehaha County
- Centroid: Latitude 43.734, Longitude -96.628
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 1
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 0
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Sioux Falls, SD 57198 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 57198 is a unique - single entity ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 57198 is contained within ZIP Code 57103 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 57103 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(6 miles WNW)
(6.4 miles E)
Renner Corner, SD
(7.4 miles SW)
Dell Rapids, SD
(7.5 miles NNW)
(7.9 miles ENE)
Meadow View Addition, SD
(8.9 miles SSW)
(10.1 miles SSE)
(10.3 miles WSW)
(12 miles N)
Pine Lakes Addition, SD
(12.6 miles S)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(4.7 miles WSW)
McCroskey Addition, SD
(6.7 miles SSW)
Sorum Heights, SD
(6.8 miles SW)
Oak Park Estates, SD
(6.8 miles E)
Sorum Addition, SD
(7.1 miles SW)
(7.7 miles WSW)
(7.9 miles SW)
Andys Acres, SD
(7.9 miles SSW)
(8.5 miles SSE)
Swansons Tracts, SD
(10.2 miles SW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 57198
Use HTL Address Research for a South Dakota Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
South Dakota Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.